- Crystal clear creek (Mack’s Creek) running through the campground and sits on 35 acres of land that includes
- 11 primitive cabins (with electricity),
- 5 fully furnished cottages (full bath, kitchen & satellite TV),
- 13 RV sites (12 with full hook-up, 2 sites for extended stay),
- 5 tent sites, (2 with water/electric) bath & laundry house and a full retail store on site
The grounds also include a 3-bedroom home where owners can reside. With a capacity of close to 200 visitors, this is a profitable, well established business that anyone looking to retire or just leave the hustle and bustle of big city life could find as the perfect alternative!
Interested in Learning More?
Why own a campground in Arkansas?
- No commuting to work (well, unless you count riding your ATV!)
- Opportunity to work just 9 months out of the year. (if you choose)
- Minutes from Mena, AR, a small community of less than 6,000 people with great schools…and even better views!
- Cost of living is very low (and did we mention the views?!)
- Chance to meet some of the greatest people in the world (ATV riders are the best!)
- Learning to say “Ya’ll come back” is good for the soul.
- Clean air, breathtaking views and a chance to own a piece of God’s country.
To Everything is a Season
A few months ago, Jeff and I made the difficult decision that it was time put the campground on the market. It was not an easy decision, especially for Jeff. We’ve tossed the idea around for the past few years, but it always came down to the fact that he just wasn’t ready… [READ MORE]